Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Keith G. Murphy" <ke...@mindspring.com> on 2000/12/22 18:18:32 UTC

Re: Fwd: [speedycgi] Speedycgi scales better than mod_perl withscriptsthat contain un-shared memory

Perrin Harkins wrote:

> Keith Murphy pointed out that I was seeing the result of persistent HTTP
> connections from my browser.  Duh.

I must mention that, having seen your postings here over a long period,
anytime I can make you say "duh", my week is made.  Maybe the whole
month.

That issue can be confusing.  It was especially so for me when IE did
it, and Netscape did not...

Let's make everyone switch to IE, and mod_perl looks good again!  :-b