Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by absaar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/22 14:16:23 UTC

Sending Message to ActiveMQ Topic Using AJAX

I am using JavaScript library i.e. amq.js for sending/receiving messages to a
Topic on ActiveMQ.
I am successfully been able to listen the messages published on a particular
topic and process them in messageListener using amq.js.
I need to send a message using amq.js to topic in the following format:

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4686622/Capture.png>

How should I compose this message, taking data from above screenshot, so
that it can be sent via AJAX using following method:

*amq.sendMessage("topic://doSomething",myMessage);*