Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com> on 2020/08/24 09:03:47 UTC

Re: Remove Questions & Support Request template from github issues?

This has been fixed during the weekend - Tomek found out that we can have
an external link defined rather than "Button" - we now have "Questions and
Support" redirecting people to Airflow slack's signup page.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>