Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jana Navaneethan <ja...@labs.gte.com> on 2002/12/03 20:08:08 UTC

Help with Multiple Input!

Hi,
      I have a form in which I am collecting multiple input from the user,
for example
for each day of the week I am collecting opening hour and closing hour
something in the format of

day -  checkbox -  select/option - select/option , I want to do this in a
loop for all 7 days of the week. I couldn't find any good examples or
tutorials for this. Please let me know the right way of doing this or any
sample would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Jana.

Re: Help with Multiple Input!

Posted by Jana Navaneethan <ja...@labs.gte.com>.
Hi Khalid,

   Thanks for your reply, Yes I am using STRUTS frame work. I need a loop
because I don't want to repeat the HTML code, it is going to be the same for
all 7 days of the week, Also my select/options has tons of values.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Jana.