Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2019/01/30 07:32:48 UTC

Re: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "February2019" by LiangZhang

Hi,

> +   Discuss about how to deal with unapproved legacy release before repo transfer.
> +   The details of email is: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/879089eb1dba43f6f159f8c3fde96c2a56d03edc9804f70dd7b94b6b@%3Cdev.shardingsphere.apache.org%3E\

As mentioned in my email to your dev list these don’t appear to be legacy releases and were released after you entered incubation. PPMC must not release or distribute unapproved material. [1]

Thanks,
Justin

1.  https://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution#unreleased <https://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution#unreleased>

Re: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "February2019" by LiangZhang

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
I just removed unapproved releases and updated the wiki of Incubator PMC
report for February 2019. The release url now is [1].

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/releases

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

zhangliang@apache.org <zh...@apache.org> 于2019年1月30日周三 下午4:01写道: