Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Neil Chaudhuri <nc...@potomacfusion.com> on 2009/12/14 18:20:01 UTC

Maven PDF Plugin Problems

I am attempting to use the latest Maven PDF plugin just published with
my multi-module Maven project. Even though site generation is working
for me, I am having some issues with the PDF plugin and have a few
questions:

1)      Why must I have a "site" directory in every module?

2)      When I add a "site" directory to every module at the "src"
level, I get a PDF generated, but it just has a title page and footers
but no actual content. What am I missing here?

Thanks.

Re: Maven PDF Plugin Problems

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@gmail.com>.
The pdf plugin doesn't support multi-module projects (yet):
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPDF-8

HTH,
-Lukas