Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/27 07:03:07 UTC

ExpressionEvaluationSuccessEvent and ExpressionEvaluationFailedEvent doesn't get generated

I went though the code and found out that we are not generated above
mentioned events when XPath expressions are evaluated. Are we going to add
these events to ODE in the future or are these events obsolete?

Thanks
Milinda

--
Milinda Pathirage
Technical Lead & Product Manager WSO2 BPS; http://wso2.org/bps

Re: ExpressionEvaluationSuccessEvent and ExpressionEvaluationFailedEvent doesn't get generated

Posted by Gary Brown <ga...@pi4tech.com>.
Possibly they are redundant, as usually failure to evaluate the
expression is reflected in the activity performing the evaluation -
e.g. assignment failure.

Regards
Gary