Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Elazar Leibovich <el...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/07 02:11:12 UTC

Fwd: Support OS without packaging system

Forwarding to ambari-user, since I suspect ambari-dev is primarily used for
JIRA.

Posted by Siddharth Wagle <sw...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Ealzar,

I can across this link while searching for "puppet writing custom package
providers", again my knowledge regarding this topic is quite limited.
http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/1/wiki/Development_Provider_Development

Here is a link to the open source users groups,
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/puppet-users
It might be worthwhile to explore the community forums to get some insight.

Best Regards,
Sid

Posted by Elazar Leibovich <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Siddharth,