Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mladen Nisevic <mn...@alaric.co.uk> on 2007/06/22 15:34:57 UTC

Partial Page Rendering issue with Trinidad

Hello,

I'm having a an issue with the partial page rendering using Trinidad.
The whole page is reloaded every time although I have set autoSubmit and
am using partial trigger as explained in the example on partial page
rendering in Trnidad in MyFaces wiki.

Also, partialSubmit for Command Buttons does page reload. We also tried
using panelPartialRoot with the same results i.e. full page reloading.

Now, my understanding of partial page rendering (or AJAX) is that it
allows for asynchronous updating of components. I.e. a portion of a page
can be updated without reloading the whole page.

Is it possible to have Partial Page Rendering in Trinidad without full
page reload? And if yes are there any working examples?

Thanks
Mladen

Alaric Systems Ltd. Registered in England No. 3314005 Registered Office:
108 Linton House, 164-180 Union Street, London SE1 0LH

This e-mail has been scanned for all known viruses by Star. The
service is powered by MessageLabs.

Re: Partial Page Rendering issue with Trinidad

Posted by Mladen Nisevic <mn...@alaric.co.uk>.
Great!

Safi, thanks a lot

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
u rock

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: Partial Page Rendering issue with Trinidad

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Safurudin Mahic <sa...@stud.aitel.hist.no>.
The trunk is located at

Posted by Mladen Nisevic <mn...@alaric.co.uk>.

Posted by noah <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.
Mladen,

Are you able to see PPR working correctly in the trinidad-demo?  There's an
example under the features section.

Danny

Posted by Mladen Nisevic <mn...@alaric.co.uk>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.