Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@apache.org> on 2002/06/24 02:30:22 UTC

Karma please

Could someone karma me for apache-2.0 please?

-Rasmus

Re: Karma please

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Sun, 23 Jun 2002, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

> Could someone karma me for apache-2.0 please?

You should use httpd-2.0.  The apache-2.0 repository was abandoned long
ago.  And it looks to me from avail like you already have karma for it
(it's the same group as for apache-1.3).

--Cliff

Re: Karma please

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@apache.org>.
User rasmus already has karma.  apache-2.0 is not what you are looking for,
try the module httpd-2.0.

....Roy