Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hugo Palma <hp...@digitalis.pt> on 2005/04/08 12:17:24 UTC

3.1 Spring integration not releasing resources on shutdown

I have a tapestry 3.1-alpha1 webapp with spring 1.1.5.
I've implemented the suggested spring integration in the wiki page
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/Tapestry31Spring.
The problem is that when i shutdown my web app the configured spring
beans aren't being released. This is more visible if you have destroy
methods configured for some beans, as these methods aren't called.
My guess is that this is happening because the close() method of the
ConfigurableApplicationContext interface isn't being called on shutdown,
but i couldn't understand why. I tried casting with no success.

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

Hugo