Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org> on 2013/05/14 08:59:12 UTC

[WIKI] Marvin Test wiki

I've rewritten most sections of the marvin wiki and organized it
better now.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/QQzMAQ

The earlier examples I noticed were being used to write the
integration tests that the new features are including. Most of those
examples were served to illustrate and not be used as is. So I've now
changed the examples and also included sections for

- setting up your test environment - IDE, shell, tools etc
- writing the test using the libraries
- debugging using the ide
- running the tests from the build
- extending the existing tests