Posted to dev@openaz.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2015/05/05 17:57:36 UTC

Re: http://openaz.incubator.apache.org/ website

See here: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html

First we need to figure out where to store the website in our git repo.
Secondly we need to figure out how to generate the website.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: http://openaz.incubator.apache.org/ website

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Looking at the following list, it appears only a few incubating projects
create a separate github repo for the website:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf

So I think we could create a "docs" or "site" directory in the existing
repo and put the website content in here.

Colm.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 1:50 PM, DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM) <

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com