Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Richard Slade <rs...@us.ibm.com> on 2009/01/08 15:32:24 UTC

Building axiom module C14N with Java6 compilers

When I build the axiom C14N module with both the Sun and IBM Java 6
compilers I am seeing 2 unit test failures. When I build with the Sun and
IBM Java 5 compilers there are no unit test failures. Is C14N to be
supported with the Java 6 compilers?

Richard Slade
WebServices Engine Development
IBM Corporation

Phone:                 (512)838-0764
Internet e-mail:  rslade@us.ibm.com
IBM Internal:       Richard Slade/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

Re: Building axiom module C14N with Java6 compilers

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
It was just a bad test that assumed certain order of attributes.
Should be fixed now. Thanks.

Jarek