Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Patrick Unthank <pa...@netbanx.com> on 2008/04/18 13:19:53 UTC

Lost contacts

All,

Apologies for this contact. I contacting you due to a machine failure on
this end which has taken all my mail stored on my local machine, so I am
contacting all those I have contacted in the last 120 days to make sure
that if you are chasing me for a particular issue that you send your
mail again so that it does not drop off the radar. Apologies once again.

--
Yours Sincerely,

Patrick Unthank

Netbanx Technical Support

NetBanx Limited Disclaimer

Confidentiality:  This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the
above named only and may be confidential.  If they have come to you in
error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show
them to anyone; please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error.

Security Warning:  Please note that this e-mail has been created in the
knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications
medium.  We advise that you understand and observe this lack of
security when e-mailing us.

Viruses:  Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with
good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually
virus free.