Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Childers <jc...@hotels.com> on 2002/12/20 17:17:43 UTC

RE:[OT] [FRIDAY] a javascript a day keeps the server away...

Wow, that brings Mozilla completely to its knees. Interesting.

-= J

RE: [OT] [FRIDAY] a javascript a day keeps the server away...

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
rofl. Does too. I note the trees dont seem to have any sounds in mozilla
either.
Works fine and fast in IE5 of course...