Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by otisg <ot...@iVillage.com> on 2002/04/01 21:06:24 UTC

Re: [httpclient]: support for client side certificate

Isn't that what Bill Cutshall suggested the other day?
I didn't see any follow-ups from HttpClient commiters, but if it helps
with HTTPS, I'm all for it, as I know I will need HTTPS support soon.

Otis
Get your own FREE email account at iVillage.com!
http://webmail.ivillage.com