Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Eric Fukuda <e....@gmail.com> on 2016/05/20 03:49:17 UTC

Configuring the number of threads

Hi,

I'm trying to configure the number of threads that run on each drill node
in a cluster, but haven't succeeded. I tried:

$ bin/drillbit.sh start -Dplanner.width.max_per_node=1

but the value remained 3 (the default value). I also tried adding the
following line in conf/drill_override.conf:

planner.width.max_per_node: 1

but got the same result. Does anyone know how to change this value?

Thanks,
Eric

Re: Configuring the number of threads

Posted by Eric Fukuda <e....@gmail.com>.
Thanks Aman, ALTER command worked. I must have overlooked the link to the
"Planning and Execution Options".
- Eric

Posted by Aman Sinha <am...@apache.org>.
From inside a sqlline session you can do: