Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by René Scholz <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de> on 2017/11/28 14:30:29 UTC

looking Memberlist

Hello,

when I generate an invitation I only see in the memberlist the name as
"guest".
(I think normally the guest not write his name into the first window. He
only clicks on "OK".)

Now I want to see the email-address in the memberlist.
How I can realize this?

Best regards,

Rene

Re: looking Memberlist

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
While sending invitation you can create address as: *"firstname lastname"
<email> *in this case this name will be displayed :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax