Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by k deepthi <kd...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/11/03 13:38:52 UTC

Re: Regarding merging pdfs

Hi Adam,
I am able to merge the pdfs.Thankyou. But the problem is the pdfs that are merged are generated by our tool with page number string as below at right end of the page.

eg:  "INFORMATION Page 5 of 7"

 How can I replace the whole string with correct page numbers using PDFBox. Is there any method to replace tokens of string with another string.

Regards
Deepthi.

From: Adam@swmc.com <Ad...@swmc.com>
To: pdfbox-users@incubator.apache.org
Cc: pdfbox-users@incubator.apache.org
Date: Thursday, 29 October, 2009, 9:29 PM

Get the pages one at a time, and then write them to a new document in the
desired order.  IIRC, getPages() is in the PDDocument class.

--Adam

k deepthi <kd...@yahoo.co.in>
10/29/2009 02:01
Please respond to
pdfbox-users@incubator.apache.org

pdfbox-users@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Regarding merging pdfs

Hi,
I have two pdfs . One pdf with more than one page. Another with only one
page. I have to add this page to the first pdf at 3rd page. Can anyone
suggest me the solution how to do it.

Regards
Deepthi.

     Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here.
http://in.yahoo.com/trynew

?  Click here to submit conditions

This email and any content within or attached hereto from  Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.  is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named on this email. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email information is strictly prohibited, and that the documents should be returned to this office immediately by email. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any privilege. Please do not include your social security number, account number, or any other personal or financial information in the content of the email. Should you have any questions, please call  (800) 453 7884.

Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now!

〉 Click here to submit conditions

This email and any content within or attached hereto from Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named on this email. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email information is strictly prohibited, and that the documents should be returned to this office immediately by email. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any privilege. Please do not include your social security number, account number, or any other personal or financial information in the content of the email. Should you have any questions, please call (800) 453 7884.

      Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/

Re: Regarding merging pdfs

Posted by Ad...@swmc.com.
I haven't done any text extraction nor insertion.

--Adam

k deepthi <kd...@yahoo.co.in>
11/03/2009 04:38