Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2006/05/11 09:09:20 UTC

RE : [vote] Release Maven Site plugin 2.0-beta-5

Hi,
Not a maven dev but a user who made some tests ;-).
Today,
I made this :
rm -rf $HOME/.m2/repository/*
mvn -P snapshots -U clean site site:deploy (snapshots profile included
snapshots in apache and codehaus)

I have the stack trace :
[INFO] Generate "Dependencies" report.
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] null
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.maven.report.projectinfo.ReportResolutionListener$Node.access
$000(ReportResolu
tionListener.java:149)
        at
org.apache.maven.report.projectinfo.ReportResolutionListener.manageArtif
act(ReportResolut
ionListener.java:121)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactCollector.fireEvent(De
faultArtifactColl
ector.java:408)

Glurspp ;-)

In my case it's a multi module site.

The root site is well generated and deployed but failed on the first
module.

Any idea ? (do you need more information on poms or something else ? )

Thanks,
-Olivier

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com>.
Great and big thanks. Works great.