Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Robert Edgar <ro...@hkstar.com> on 2000/07/25 07:14:15 UTC

Problem with option tag

Till now I have been using struts from 1/7,  just installed the 17/7  build
and hit an error in the option tag where it says it cant find a getter
method for a property called Values which is where I supply the values
attributes for the option tags. ( I have a bean with two properties, Values
and Labels which are both ArrayLists).

I double checked and swapped back in the old stuts lib and it works OK, so I
havent changed any of my code just switched libs.

Any thoughts on what the problem might be or what has changed

Rob

Problem with run Structs example

Posted by Yuan Jun <yj...@sunjapan.co.jp>.
deployed expamle.war under jrun3.0
when excute it shows errors below

i checked struts.jar and it did contant
org.apache.struts.taglib.LocalStrings, what should i do?

500 Internal Server Error
/StrutsSample/:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception thrown on line '6' from page
'C:\\Program
Files\\Allaire\\JRun\\servers\\default\\Struts-Example\\index.jsp'.
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.util.MissingResourceException:
Can't find resource for base name org.apache.struts.taglib.LocalStrings,
locale ja_JP
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:423)
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:339)
	at org.apache.struts.util.MessageResources.(MessageResources.java:102)
	at
org.apache.struts.util.MessageResources.getMessageResources(MessageResources
.java:579)
	at org.apache.struts.taglib.MessageTag.(MessageTag.java:164)
	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java, Compiled Code)
	at
allaire.jrun.jsp.JRunJSPStaticHelpers.createTagHandler(JRunJSPStaticHelpers.
java:47)
	at jrun__index2ejspa._jspService(jrun__index2ejspa.java:39)
	at allaire.jrun.jsp.HttpJSPServlet.service(HttpJSPServlet.java:40)