Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by tahjmh <jo...@anthem.com> on 2007/02/12 19:31:25 UTC

FOTreeBuilder - Mismatch

We have recently unpdated to the .93 version.  I am able to generate PDFs
from a command line program with no warning messages.  However, when the
application is deployed, every fo statement receives the following warning
messge (root is just an example):

org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder - Mismatch: root
(http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format) vs . root ()

I cannot determine why the embedded version is receiving the warnings.

The fo document begins with the following:

<fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format" ....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I can provide whatever additional
information that might be needed as well.  Thanks!

Re: [SPAM] FOTreeBuilder - Mismatch

Posted by tahjmh <jo...@anthem.com>.
It appears that the parser is namespace aware by default.  We use the
following:

  Transformer transformer = factory.newTransformer();
  transformer.transform(...)

There is not an option to set a property/attribute related to being
namespace aware.

Re: FOTreeBuilder - Mismatch

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.