Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Colin Humber <ch...@shaw.ca> on 2004/07/16 07:21:11 UTC

Email Portlet

Has anyone gotten the Email Portlet working in Jetspeed 1.5? The Velocity
template never displays properly. All I get is Inbox($num_NewMessages) and
Compose. Thanks.

Colin Humber

Re: Email Portlet

Posted by Mark Divitt <th...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Colin,
         I played with it and found some coding errors
after a brief code review.  There is a problem with
how it releases the pop3 connection (it doesn't) and
then has a problem when it opens (another) connection
even though the first one is still open...  I got
side-tracked and never finished fixing it.  I could be
start up on it again if you are willing to colaborate
on it.  ;-)

Mark