Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Peter Thygesen <pt...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/22 14:15:43 UTC

CAS Editor setup

Hi guys,

According to the documentation there should be a Cas editor project type. I
cannot find it…

Taken from http://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-2.3.1/tools.html#ugr.tools.ce

6.3. Cas Editor Project

The CAS Editor can operate with special Eclipse projects created using the
menu pick for new Projects -> Other -> Cas Editor -> Cas Editor Project.
The CAS Editor operates on artifacts in one or more of these kinds of
projects. It is recommended to use Cas Editor Project when building a
corpus or reviewing/annotating a huge amount of documents.

----

Brgds,

Peter Thygesen

Running:

Eclipse Version: 3.7.2

Build id: M20120208-0800

Dropins:

org.apache.uima.runtime_2.4.1.SNAPSHOT

org.apache.uima.launcher_2.4.1.SNAPSHOT

org.apache.uima.caseditor.ide_2.4.1.SNAPSHOT

org.apache.uima.caseditor_2.4.1.SNAPSHOT

org.apache.opennlp.caseditor_0.0.1

opennlp-tools-1.5.3-SNAPSHOT

opennlp-maxent-3.0.3-SNAPSHOT

Re: CAS Editor setup

Posted by Peter Thygesen <pt...@gmail.com>.
Thx Jörn. :-)

BTW. like the pictures in your documentation. I has danish content ;-)

Re: CAS Editor setup

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hello,