Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Oleksandr Kozlov <oo...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/30 10:41:47 UTC

There are no signatures to download for TomEE 7.0.2

Good day. I want to validate my downloads of TomEE 7.0.2 but there are no
signature files available on Download page. How can I do it? Thank you.

Re: There are no signatures to download for TomEE 7.0.2

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
download link updated, should lead to
http://tomee.apache.org/download-ng.html now

Romain Manni-Bucau