Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> on 2023/09/11 15:48:54 UTC

[QUERY] Regarding project websites containing release candidates

Hello, APR and Perl projects,
During a review of project websites, it was found that both
apr.apache.org and perl.apache.org have copies of release candidates
from dist.apache.org pulled into the website, at
https://apr.apache.org/dev/ and https://perl.apache.org/dev/ respectively.

As we'd very much like to avoid mixing the two distinct services
(websites and project artifacts), the infra team would appreciate it if
these URLs could instead just redirect to their dist.apache.org
location. If the projects need assistance in making this change, they
are of course welcome to contact us at users@infra.apache.org

With regards,
Daniel on behalf of ASF Infra.

Re: [QUERY] Regarding project websites containing release candidates

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
Any updates here?

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.