Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "James DeCocq (jadecocq)" <ja...@cisco.com> on 2008/06/26 22:29:25 UTC

Unresolved reference __imp__apr_queue_create

Hello all,

I am relatively new to the APR, and so if I should not have posted to
this list, or if I have run up against some convention of the list, I
hope you'll forgive the error and correct me. I have done what I could
to research this issue, and not having found a solution, I'm asking for
help.

I use various other features of the APR successfully. I am however now
not able to link code which invokes apr_queue_create. The linker error
is LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__apr_queue_create@12
referenced in function _etchqueue_create.

I have built APR 1.3.2 on XP using Visual Studio 2005, according to the
instructions at http://apr.apache.org/compiling_win32.html. I am
subsequently linking against apr-1.lib, aprutil-1.lib, apriconv.lib.

Your expertise and suggestions helping me to overcome this hurdle will
be very much appreciated.

jim