Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2015/03/24 19:02:43 UTC

Planning on changing UIMA-SDK_java7 build to ...java_next (since the main build is now Java 7)

Does this seem like a good idea?  The _java7 build is obsolete I think, since
the main build is on Java 7 already.

-Marshall

Re: Planning on changing UIMA-SDK_java7 build to ...java_next (since the main build is now Java 7)

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
+1

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
+1