Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Edgar Orendain <eo...@hortonworks.com> on 2017/02/06 13:02:32 UTC

Updating a Zeppelin graph remotely/programmatically?

Hi,

I’m considering Zeppelin for a visualization project that requires a graph to be updatable remotely (or at least programmatically without having UI access to the notebook).  The updates would be gradual (new plot points every X seconds).

Is this a Zeppelin use case, and if so is there a good reference that I could check out?

Thanks!
Edgar Orendain

Re: Updating a Zeppelin graph remotely/programmatically?

Posted by Edgar Orendain <eo...@hortonworks.com>.
Excellent, that helps tremendously.  Updating via REST will do the trick - thanks!

From: Jun Kim <i2...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, February 6, 2017 at 5:05 AM
To: "users@zeppelin.apache.org" <us...@zeppelin.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Updating a Zeppelin graph remotely/programmatically?

Zeppelin has REST APIs!

In your case, run a paragraph asynchronously<http://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.7.0/rest-api/rest-notebook.html#run-a-paragraph-asynchronously> might help :)

2017년 2월 6일 (월) 오후 10:02, Edgar Orendain <eo...@hortonworks.com>>님이 작성:

--
Taejun Kim

Data Mining Lab.
University of Seoul

Re: Updating a Zeppelin graph remotely/programmatically?

Posted by Jun Kim <i2...@gmail.com>.
Zeppelin has REST APIs!

--
Taejun Kim