Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com> on 2009/08/28 21:14:17 UTC

Re: svn commit: r808906 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x: CHANGES STATUS

On Aug 28, 2009, at 7:44 AM, jim@apache.org wrote:

> Submitted by: rpluem
> Reviewed/backported by: jim

Hi Jim,

Could you please return to the traditional way of noting this,
namely

  Submitted by: Ruediger Pluem
  Reviewed by: jim, minfrin

We already know who backported it (the committer) and it is
kind of annoying to have a different way of noting the reviewers
for each person doing the commit.

I sure miss having the rcsinfo template from cvs -- wish
I knew why subversion never supported it.

Cheers,

....Roy

Re: svn commit: r808906 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x: CHANGES STATUS

Posted by Dan Poirier <po...@pobox.com>.
Maybe it would be helpful to put a template into STATUS.  Or somewhere
else and put a pointer to it there, anyway.

Dan

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
On Aug 28, 2009, at 4:44 PM, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> On Aug 28, 2009, at 1:20 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>
>> I'll update my rev of the svn.merge script to do that...
>> But the 'Reviewed by: ...' stuff would require a cut-paste
>> from STATUS, which defeats the whole purpose of grabbing
>> the orig svn logs and using that, but I can maybe figure
>> out some way of cutting that out as well, automagically.
>
> Sorry for the hassle.  How about
>
>  svn diff STATUS | egrep '^- +\+1 *:' | cut -f 2 -d ":"

That's exactly what I'm thinking :)

Re: svn commit: r808906 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x: CHANGES STATUS

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.