Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/22 07:19:30 UTC

Re: I want to put extra info as jms head property when the message deliver to the deadletter queue

Use another route as your dead letter channel, and then in that route,
you can add details to the message, and then send it to the actual
DLQ.

deadLetterUri="direct:myDLQ"

<route>
  <from uri="direct:myDLQ"/>
  <!-- add stuff to your message here -->
  <!-- and now send to the real dead letter queue -->
  <to uri="WMQ:DEADQ?disableReplyTo=true"/>
</route>

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 6:47 AM, cmland <qi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> my xml file like this:
>  <camel:route errorHandlerRef="deadLetterErrorHandler" >
>        <camel:from uri="WMQ:TestQ?disableReplyTo=true"></camel:from>
>         <camel:transacted></camel:transacted>
>         <camel:process ref="testProcess"></camel:process>
>         <camel:to uri="WMQ:TestQ2?disableReplyTo=true"></camel:to>
>   </camel:route>
>
> <camel:errorHandler id="deadLetterErrorHandler"
>        type="DeadLetterChannel"
> deadLetterUri="WMQ:DEADQ?disableReplyTo=true"
>        useOriginalMessage="true">
>        <camel:redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="2"
>                redeliveryDelay="100" />
>        </camel:errorHandler>
> I want to put the uri "WMQ:TestQ?disableReplyTo=true" as a jms head property
> when the message  deliver to deadletter queue.Or add the uri to the message
> body before deliver to deadletter queue.
> what could i do ,any suggestion?

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: I want to put extra info as jms head property when the message deliver to the deadletter queue

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 7:45 AM, cmland <qi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> if all the jms in DEADQ comes from one route , the way you said is
> useful,but  actually all the jms comes from different routes,I want to get
> route's  first endpoint  uri , and then I can know which route occur
> exception and i can retry the message.

See the getFromEndpoint() and getFromRouteId() methods on Exchange,
which has the details you are looking for.

> 2012/2/22 Claus Ibsen-2 [via Camel] <
> ml-node+s465427n5504248h18@n5.nabble.com>
>
>> Use another route as your dead letter channel, and then in that route,
>> you can add details to the message, and then send it to the actual
>> DLQ.
>>
>> deadLetterUri="direct:myDLQ"
>>

>> <route>
>>   <from uri="direct:myDLQ"/>
>>   <!-- add stuff to your message here -->
>>   <!-- and now send to the real dead letter queue -->
>>   <to uri="WMQ:DEADQ?disableReplyTo=true"/>
>> </route>
>>

>> On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 6:47 AM, cmland <[hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5504248&i=0>>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > my xml file like this:
>> >  <camel:route errorHandlerRef="deadLetterErrorHandler" >
>> >        <camel:from uri="WMQ:TestQ?disableReplyTo=true"></camel:from>
>> >         <camel:transacted></camel:transacted>
>> >         <camel:process ref="testProcess"></camel:process>
>> >         <camel:to uri="WMQ:TestQ2?disableReplyTo=true"></camel:to>
>> >   </camel:route>
>> >
>> > <camel:errorHandler id="deadLetterErrorHandler"
>> >        type="DeadLetterChannel"
>> > deadLetterUri="WMQ:DEADQ?disableReplyTo=true"
>> >        useOriginalMessage="true">
>> >        <camel:redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="2"
>> >                redeliveryDelay="100" />
>> >        </camel:errorHandler>
>> > I want to put the uri "WMQ:TestQ?disableReplyTo=true" as a jms head
>> property
>> > when the message  deliver to deadletter queue.Or add the uri to the
>> message
>> > body before deliver to deadletter queue.
>> > what could i do ,any suggestion?
>> >
>> > --
>>

>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> -----------------
>> FuseSource
>> Email: [hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5504248&i=1>
>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>> Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
>> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

>> .
>> NAML<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Claus Ibsen

Posted by cmland <qi...@gmail.com>.