Posted to dev@orc.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/27 12:11:27 UTC

[VOTE] Move our git repository to https://gitbox.apache.org/

All,
   Apache projects can now move their git repositories to gitbox and Apache
will grant the committers write access to the github repositories. That
means we can use the github buttons to merge pull requests. :)

  I'm +1 for the move.

Re: [VOTE] Move our git repository to https://gitbox.apache.org/

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.
The Apache INFRA jira is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17079 .