Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ricardo Moral <ri...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/11 20:10:49 UTC

Participation in Development.

Hi... my name is Ricardo Moral (aka Richard) and I'm from Argentina.

I'm writing you because I love almost everything you do in Jakarta.
I've spend a lot of time reading the code and I think its great the way yo
work, so many people working together and developing such great software.

Since I have a lot of experience developing in Java (almost 4 years) I think
(and wish) I might be of help. Please let me know if you are looking for
people to help in your development efforts.

Bye Bye.
Richard.