Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org> on 2018/06/20 19:06:02 UTC

New committer announcement : Marta Kuczora

Apache Hive's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Marta Kuczora
to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Marta, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward your
further interactions with the community!

Ashutosh Chauhan (on behalf of the Apache Hive PMC)

Re: New committer announcement : Marta Kuczora

Posted by Marta Kuczora <ku...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thank you all!!

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Marta!