Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/17 22:39:37 UTC

[RESULT] Jakarta Cactus/JMeter -> testing.apache.org

Closing this vote down as a failed vote; not enough +1s to proceed:

+1s

Felipe Leme
Peter Lin
quasaro@libero.it (non-binding)

+0s
Sebastian Bazeley
Vincent Massol

So JMeter/Cactus to stay where they are at the moment.

Hen

Re: [RESULT] Jakarta Cactus/JMeter -> testing.apache.org

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 4/17/06, Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> wrote:

> I didn't see a vote from Rahul, but did notice he was on the wiki page.
> Decided that was a good thing - it would have felt pretty bad to have 3
> votes moving it to TLP when I know that the active community is larger
> than that.

<snip/>

Agreed, I'm definitely interested in the space, but it'd be better if
someone more active in Cactus/JMeter ATM was willing to serve as the
tipping point.

-Rahul

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.

Posted by Felipe Leme <ma...@felipeal.net>.
Hi Hen,

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.

> > [x] +1 I am favorable to the move and would like to contribute to the
> new TLP
> > [  ] +1 I am favorable to the move but would not be participating in the
> new TLP
> > [  ] +0 it does not matter to me
> > [  ] -1 I am against it because ....

peter