Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2005/10/17 23:37:35 UTC

[Fwd: TALK:Wednesday 10-26-05 End-to-End Performance Optimization of Java Server]

for those in cambridge, ma or surroundings.

--
Stefano.

Re: [Fwd: TALK:Wednesday 10-26-05 End-to-End Performance Optimization of Java Server]

Posted by ac...@apache.org.
I'm asking the wife for permission to make a day trip...

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
I may be able to make it as well.

-- dims

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> Hey, I can be there, it seems.  Who else?  We can get together for
> lunch beforehand...

awesome!

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.

geirm@apache.org