Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2020/11/17 09:15:08 UTC

[Brand issue] ASF Navigation Links in website

hello, dubbo community,
According to ASF Website Navigation Links Policy[1], `License`
`Sponsorship` `Security` etc. links should appear on every page especially
the homepage.
But none of these links on dubbo's website[2].
please take a look.

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#navigation
[2] http://dubbo.apache.org/

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX PMC Chair
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: [Brand issue] ASF Navigation Links in website

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Ming, we aware of this issue, and it's still under construction. We will
make it online as soon as possible.

Thanks,
-Ian.

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
Hi, Jun,
Thanks for your reminder.
I read the website several time, find that the ASF navigation is at the
bottom of the footer, and the font is relatively small.
I'm not sure if this meets the requirements.
Maybe we can listen to the opinions of other PMCs.

Jun Liu <li...@apache.org> 于2020年11月30日周一 下午4:07写道:

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi, Ming