Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@nutch.org> on 2005/04/25 19:08:47 UTC

Nutch (Quick) Status Report

Nutch is nearly ready to attempt graduation.  Recently we ported our
wiki from Sourceforge, so now the project is entirely hosted at Apache.
  All committers are active.  We disabled several components when we
moved to Apache, due to license compatibility problems, but nearly all
of these have now been resolved.  The Nutch Organization filed a
Software Grant with the Apache Software Foundation, formally giving all
Nutch software to Apache.

Doug