Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2016/12/13 20:42:29 UTC

Update ignite version for Camel, Zeppelin, Vert.x and MyBatis

Raul K., Andrey G., Roman S.,

Would you mind updating pom files of the external projects [1] Ignite is integrated with by setting its version to 1.8.0?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/External+Integrations <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/External+Integrations>

—
Denis

Re: Update ignite version for Camel, Zeppelin, Vert.x and MyBatis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Roman, thanks, updated the links.

—
Denis