Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by pat <pa...@xvalheru.org> on 2007/04/17 15:21:21 UTC

stateful WS with Axis2

Hi,

Sorry for so stupid question, but I've searched for it without luck :-( Is
there a way how to access HTTP header and get/set HTTP cookies? I need to
setup the JSESSIONID to process the WS as stateful.

Customer wants this:
web app -> EJB stateless bean -> WS client -> WS server
The JSESSIONID should be stored in the web app.

Thanks a lot for the help.

     Pat

Re: stateful WS with Axis2

Posted by pat <pa...@xvalheru.org>.
Hi Robert,

I've followed the client section of the article, but without luck.

What I have is:
- server based on the JWSDP
- client based on the Axis2

On the server side is the session management enabled (by some article I found about).

On the client side I've did this:
EchoWebServiceStub stub = new EchoWebServiceStub();
stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setManageSession(true);
stub.login(...);
stub.echo(...);
stub.logout(...);

I've monitored the communication by the tcpmon, and each call over the same stub generates different JSESSIONID and is set only on the response.

I've did something wrong, but what?

Thanks a lot.

     Pat

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:33:23 -0400, robert lazarski wrote

Re: stateful WS with Axis2

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
try this article: