Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Raj <ra...@upe.com.au> on 2002/09/03 00:30:59 UTC

Need to restart tomcat when beans are updated (Tomcat 4.04)

Have just completed upgrade from tomcat-3.2.1 to tomcat-4.0.4. this works good, but has problem when a java beans is updated - the tomcat server need to be restarted before the change is visible. I didn't have this problem with tc 3.2.1, but need to upgrade to support new application. Has anyone else seen this problem ? I have noticed it with Linux and Windows. Any help offered would be much appreciated.

thanks,

Raj