Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Swen - swen.io" <me...@swen.io> on 2019/03/12 08:54:37 UTC

ApacheCon Europe in Berlin

Hi all,

maybe I missed a conversation, but are there any plans to do a CloudStack
Collaboration Conference during ApacheCon Europe in Berlin this October?
As far as I remember CCC will join ApacheCon in Brazil and North America, is
this correct?

BTW: Can somebody please explain to me how we can edit
https://cloudstack.apache.org/? "Upcoming CloudStack Events" section is a
little bit outdated. If I can I will take care of this.

Best regards,
Swen

Re: ApacheCon Europe in Berlin

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.