Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@allaire.com> on 2000/11/10 22:42:10 UTC

F2F hotels

I just got like the last room that was available at the Marriott.  According
to the XML2000 organizers, there should be rooms left, but according to the
hotel, they are sold out.

If you are planning on attending the conference/F2F in December, I would
recommend calling the Omni Shoreham hotel, which is across the street from
the Marriott, at 202-234-0700, and see if you can get a reservation there.
Alternately, the Hilton (202-483-3000) is about six blocks away.

If I hear any different re: rooms at the Marriott, I'll let you know.

Glen Daniels
Allaire Corp
Engineering Manager
http://www.allaire.com/