Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by samir chabou <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2018/10/28 20:59:35 UTC

Initialization of annotator class "org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup.ae.UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator" failed

Hello,I have set my umlsUser and umlsPassword, but I receive the error:Initialization of annotator class "org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup.ae.UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator" failed

28 Oct 2018 16:46:43  INFO UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator - Using ctakes.umlsaddr: https://uts-ws.nlm.nih.gov/restful/isValidUMLSUser: samirchabouorg.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization of annotator class "org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup.ae.UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator" failed.  (Descriptor: file:/C:/PicoWS/ctakes/ctakes-dictionary-lookup/desc/analysis_engine/DictionaryLookupAnnotatorUMLS.xml) ...
Note: that I'm able to connect to the site UMLS Terminology Services -- Home
using my umslUser and umlsPAssword
Thanks for your helpSamir