Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by "Koemuercue, Alperen" <al...@sap.com> on 2015/08/06 09:54:25 UTC

Binary Releases

Hi,

Congrats for the zeppelin 0.5.0-incubating release.
I would like to ask if you guys are planning to release also
the binary artifacts any soon, the zeppelin-spark for instance?
I could find zeppelin-interpreter in the maven repository, but
the zeppelin-spark is not there yet, even though the artifacts

you released (http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/zeppelin/0.5.0-incubating )

includes the spark-interpreter.

Thanks in advance,

Alperen

Re: Binary Releases

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi Alperen,

Every interpreter module now configured to skips deploy it's artifact to
maven repository.

Here's an example of those configuration,
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/blob/v0.5.0/spark/pom.xml#L865

Could you open an issue for it? So people can discuss more and decide what
kind of maven artifact should be released.

Thanks,
moon