Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jose Hernandez <jh...@algorithmics.com> on 2002/07/15 21:47:49 UTC

About breaks ...

Hello ...

I'm using the break-after property in a fo:table, but If I created 3 tables,
the final document has 4 pages (with a blank page, the last). In the other
case, with the break-before property the blank page is in the begining of
the document.

How I can resolve this ?

Thanks.

//jose.alberto.hernandez.maldonado

System Integrator Engineer.
Algorithmics Mexico.

Tel.      5520-4293
Fax.     5520-4292
e-mail:
            jhernan@algorithmics.com
            josealbertohm@hotmail.com

Re: About breaks ...

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Jose Hernandez wrote:
> Hello ...
>
> I'm using the break-after property in a fo:table, but If I created 3 tables,
> the final document has 4 pages (with a blank page, the last). In the other
> case, with the break-before property the blank page is in the begining of
> the document.
>
> How I can resolve this ?

If you create the FO with an XSLT, use something like
  <xsl:if test="position()!=last()">
    <xsl:attribute name="break-after">page</xsl:attribute>
  <xsl:if>

J.Pietschmann