Posted to builds@apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2011/08/16 09:22:20 UTC

Source to ci.apache.org start page?

Hi all,

http://ci.apache.org/ still lists Hudson and the old zones URL.

I volunteer to provide a patch if anybody could tell me where to find
the thing that needs to be patched (or is this just static HTML?).

Cheers

        Stefan

Re: Source to ci.apache.org start page?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2011-08-16, Gavin McDonald wrote:

> [...]

INFRA-3853

I guess the description of the farm's setup is out of date as well but
don't know what else to put in there.

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

thanks!

Gav...