Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by an...@mediahub.co.uk on 2002/12/04 17:41:53 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache / CGI / Netware 5

Hello everyone. I have a copy of apache 1.3.22 running on NetWare 5.0 with sp6a
support pack installed. No problems with the existing install, but I have had no
success in getting .pl files to run correctly.
The path to the cgi-bin directory is correct, but instead of the script being
run, it is output to the browser. I can run perl files from the console, so
there is a working copy of the perl interpreter installed.
Novell's TID 10075368 only refers to nw6 not 5, and tells me to add some lines
to adminserv.conf which does not exist. and the readme with the perl.nlm only
refers to netscape enterprise server......

Any ideas??

Regards,
Andrew Stringer