Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by david <da...@davidwbrown.name> on 2007/07/15 16:42:05 UTC

Axis2SampleDoclit.wsdl tutorial Code Listing For Axis2SampleDocLitService Service

Hello Axis2 dev, gurus and users. As part of my new employment requirements I am hurriedly trying to get up-to-speed on SOAP and webservices via Apache Axis2. I have gone through a lot of the doco and samples @ http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/src/Axis2SampleDocLitServiceCode.html. I have successfully built the Axis@sampleDocLitServiceSkeleton and it is deployed under the Axis2 Web App and is running. The mystery is why I cannot build the accompanying client to test the service. I created a new Java class main and inserted the required code (follows). However, I am having packaging problems because the package: org.apache.axis2.userguide.Axis2SampleDocLitServiceStub cannot be resolved(see code snippet below). All of the existing ant build is OK. Thanks in advance and please advise, David

package org.apache.axis2.userguide;

public class Axis2SampleDocListServiceClient {

	/**
	 * @param args
	 */
		try {
            org.apache.axis2.userguide.Axis2SampleDocLitServiceStub stub
              = new org.apache.axis2.userguide.Axis2SampleDocLitServiceStub(null,
                 "http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Axis2SampleDocLitService");
            //Create the request document to be sent.
            org.apache.axis2.userguide.xsd.EchoStringParamDocument reqDoc =
                org.apache.axis2.userguide.xsd.EchoStringParamDocument.Factory.newInstance();
            reqDoc.setEchoStringParam("Axis2 Echo");
            //invokes the Web service.
            org.apache.axis2.userguide.xsd.EchoStringReturnDocument resDoc =
                              stub.echoString(reqDoc);
            System.out.println(resDoc.getEchoStringReturn());
            } catch (java.rmi.RemoteException e) {
             e.printStackTrace();
            }

	}